Where ORCHESTRA™ specializes in
Within its linking concept, ORCHESTRA™ presently offers through its associated members SOLUTIONS for corporate demands in 4 management vectors, including its several by-products, each one under coordination of a specilized and skilled associate, this team forming the Executive Committee.
These 4 vectors represent the historical focus of ORCHESTRA’s CORPORATE DIVISION aimed to attend medium and big organizations, and will be equally the driving force of the newly created CAMERATTA DIVISION, focused on small companies.
Corporate Governance, Strategy, Management and Succession
- Business diagnosis and Due Diligence
- Shareholding restructuring
- Introduction, structuring and participation........ of Directors
- Organizational structure and decision process
- Operating and processes dimensions
- Market intelligence, marketing, production, finance, people, controls, technology, supply, logistics
- Architecture, design, visual communication and corporate identity
- Strategic and performance control systems and tools
- Financial and operational IT systems and controls
- External independent auditing
- Corporate modernization, restructuring and recovery
- Professionalization and succession: management, shareholding and wealth
- Strategic Planning
- Business bankruptcy, turnaround and recovery
- Debt renegotiation
- Interim Management (pioneered by our crew in Brazil, since 1989)
Finance, Funding and M&A
- Funding (credit and shares), local and international
- Divestiture processes
- M&A, local and international
- Budgeting and feasibility studies
- Project evaluation
- Assets and company appraisals and valuation
- Funds structuring and management
- Going public
People, Organizational development and Training
- Executive search
- “Assessment Center”
- Organizational and leadership development
- Organizational and job structure
- Remuneration and benefits
- Organizational culture and climate
- Carrier and succession
- Executive coaching
- Competence and performance evaluation
- People Due diligence for M&A purpose
- Training, seminars and courses: “in company” and open ones.
- Family and Succession.
- Crisis / Bankruptcy.
- Taxation and Tax recovery
- Pending Lawsuits.
- Legal due diligence
To expand the capacity to solve business management demands and challenges, ORCHESTRA™ may also bring aboard “Certified Partners”. Eventhough not formal partners, they are equally fully recommended and tuned, to operate under its leadership and coordination in the specific case.
Specialties provided by “Certified Partners”
- Legal Support.
- Asset valuation
- Economic-Politic Scenarios.
- Conflict Mediation.
- Foreign trade and Exchange.
- Market Research.
- MCI - Management Control Indicators.
- Trade marks, brands and patents